Saturday, May 07, 2005

My New Location

Well, I've done it. After being urged by friends who visit my site and fellow bloggers from the Rocky Top Brigade, I've left AOL Journals and reopened the blog here at Blogspot.com.

I hope to enjoy several advantages here.

1. Anyone can comment on this blog, not just AOL members and subscribers to one or two other internet services.

2. I can change and customize the format much more easily.

3. I can spell check on the same page on which I write my posts. Previously, I had to cut and paste the entire document into a word processing application to check my spelling and grammar. What a bother!

4. I can save and store a post without publishing it.

5. I am no longer publishing from a service regarded as... well... "Internet Lite".

Anybody wanting to visit my old blog can find it
here.